Junk Removal in El Dorado Hills
How Our Junk Removal Service Works
Scheduling AppointmentsTo get in touch with us, simply give us a call or book an appointment online.
Cost EstimatesAs early as our first phone call, we’ll give you an over-the-phone cost estimate for your junk removal.
A Prepared TeamThe moment we arrive at your front door, you’ll be able to tell we’re ready to work.
Fewer LoadsWith our trucks that are much larger than any other business’s, you can count on us to finish the save job in fewer loads.
Thorough WorkAnything you want gone, point it out to us, and we’ll make sure it leaves with us.
Finishing the JobOnce we’ve competed our work, simply pay us with either cash, card, or check.
On the day of your appointment, keep an eye out for a courtesy call from us.
Once we do show up, let us inside and show us what junk we’re working with today! Whether it’s furniture, appliances, or something else, we’ll take a few minutes to assess it all.
We can calculate our final, in-person quote. This serves as the final cost of the job.
The price of your junk removal in El Dorado Hills doesn’t have to leave your wallet empty.
- With Junk Responders, we keep things straightforward, transparent, and best of all, inexpensive.
- Jobs are priced based on how much room the junk takes up in our truck, meaning we can cut you a deal every time.
- With our upfront quotes, you’ll always know what you’re paying before we even start.
Want to learn more about us?
Founded by a father and son—Eugene and Anthony Wilkins—our business operates out of Roseville and serves all sorts of nearby service areas. As your locally owned junk removal business, we always strive to give our community the quality service they deserve. Doesn’t matter what the job is, we aim to give our 100%.
Save Yourself the Trouble
- Trying to take on that junk removal in El Dorado Hills on your own can prove to be more challenging than you first expected. That’s because, well, it’s difficult work!
- Save yourself the trouble and let Junk Responders handle the mess instead.
TO SAVE $20
TO SAVE $20